MAS Financial Services Limited hires Dickenson for Investor Relations
MAS Financial Services Limited appoints Dickenson World for Investor Relations mandate
MAS Financial Services (MAS) has been engaged in specialised retail financing services for over two decades. The Company’s inception dates back to 1995, when it was registered with the Reserve Bank of India as an NBFC. Besides having its own branch network, MAS partners with regional NBFCs for distribution of various financial products and provide them line of credit. The philosophy behind this differentiated business model is that the financial institutions having proximity to the region are the most potential organisations for the last mile delivery of credit. With an operating history of over two decades, MAS has proved the strength of this business model and currently works with over 120 NBFC partners.
“MAS Financial Services is one of the leading financial services company in India. Dickenson is happy to partner with MAS to strengthen its IR function. Dickenson will articulate the Company’s positioning and its investment case and support analyst and investor outreach.” stated Mr. Manoj Saha, Managing Director, Dickenson World.
- MAS has consistently maintained and improved Return on Average AUM (ROAA) which stood at 3.2% for FY2019, an improvement of 84 bps from FY2017.
- High Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) of 28% as on 30th June 2019 provides enough room for growth without requiring the company to raise additional capital in the near term.
- MAS follows high underwriting standards and as a result has been able to maintain low NPAs traditionally. Gross stage 3 assets as on 30th June 2019 stood at 1.4%.
- MAS has registered a CAGR growth of 27.7% and 40.5% in its AUM and PAT respectively during FY2015-FY2019.
- For FY2019, MAS reported an AUM, Net Interest Income (NII) and PAT of ₹53,384 Million, ₹3,525 Million and ₹1,432 Million respectively in FY2019.
About MAS Financial Services Limited
Founded in 1995, MAS Financial Services (MAS) is a non-banking finance company (NBFC), focused on retail financial services catering to the financial needs of lower income and middle-income groups of society, MAS offers a range of retail financing products for Micro Enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises, Home Loans, Two-Wheeler Loans, Used Car Loans and Commercial Vehicle Loans. With a presence across urban, semi-urban and rural areas, the company provides credit solutions for both the formal and informal sectors. With its network of 78 branches, as at end March 2019, MAS caters to over 5,00,000 clients in more than 3,300 centres, in an endeavour to fulfil its quest to take top-class services to the doorstep of the people of India. These touchpoints are spread across the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
About Dickenson World
Established in 1999, Dickenson World is a seasoned Capital Markets Communication & Investor Engagement specialist. With presence in London, New York, Mumbai, Delhi & Ahmedabad, Dickenson handles a variety of mandates of more than 95+ listed companies for their engagement with the financial marketplace and the financial media. For more information on Dickenson World, visit our website www.dickensonworld.com
For more information contact:
Nida Mukadam, Manager – Business Development, Dickenson World
Tel: +91 22 66276509