Dickenson wins IR Mandate for Arman Financial
Arman Financial Services Limited hires Dickenson World for Investor Relations services
ASFL is a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) registered category ‘A’ Non-Banking Finance Company – Asset Finance Company (NBFC-AFC) with rural and semi-rural financing at the centre of its business model. The Company provides affordable financing with its simple, no-hassle loan products.
“Arman Financial Services is driving growth by expanding into new geographies and lending segments. The Company is well-capitalised to continue its growth momentum in the times ahead. Dickenson is happy to partner with AFSL to strengthen its IR function.” stated Mr. Manoj Saha, Managing Director, Dickenson World.
Quick Synopsis of Arman Financial Services Limited
Ahmedabad based Arman Financial Services Limited (ASFL) operates across three business segments, including two-wheeler financing, micro-enterprise (MSME) lending and microfinance loans.
- Focus on under-served Retail Lending Market: Arman Financial Services (“Arman”) is a diversified NBFC catering to the large under-served rural and semi-urban retail markets by providing microfinance, two-wheeler and MSME finance.
- Robust Growth: The Company’s growth is driven by its expansion into new geographies and lending segments. Its Asset Under Management (AUM), total income and profit after tax have grown by 50%, 42% and 37% CAGR respectively over the last five years (FY2014 to FY2019).
- Strong Return Ratios and Asset Quality: The Company reported strong return ratios (RoA: 4.3%; RoE: 25.9%) and a low net NPA ratio of ~1.0% in FY2019.
- Comfortable Liquidity Position: Well-diversified borrowing mix backed by positive ALM.
- Strong capital adequacy ratio: A ratio of 34.4% provides the Company enough firepower to continue its solid growth momentum going forward.
About Dickenson World
Established in 1999, Dickenson World is a seasoned Capital Markets Communication & Investor Engagement specialist. With presence in London, New York, Mumbai, Delhi & Ahmedabad, Dickenson handles a variety of mandates of more than 95+ listed companies for their engagement with the financial marketplace and the financial media. For more information on Dickenson World, visit our website www.dickensonworld.com
For more information contact:
Nida Mukadam, Manager – Business Development, Dickenson World
Tel: +91 22 66276509