Nava Bharat hires Dickenson World for Investor Relations
Nava Bharat Ventures Limited hires Dickenson World for Investor Relations services
“We’re delighted to have NBVL on board. NBVL enjoys high entry barriers and sustainable competitive advantages enjoyed by most of NBV’s businesses, enabling it to generate steady and sustainable revenue and cash flows in the long-term without any major new capex. Reporting strong financial performance numbers with consolidated Revenue and EBITDA of ₹31,951 million, ₹14,197 million for FY2019, NBVL has demonstrated remarkable consistency by growing at robust CAGR of 23.6% and 45.9% respectively over the last 3 years,” stated Mr. Manoj Saha, Managing Director, Dickenson World.
Quick Synopsis of Nava Bharat Ventures Limited
Hyderabad based Nava Bharat Ventures Limited (NBVL), is a diversified organisation with interests in Power Generation and O&M Services, Ferro Alloys, Mining, and Agri-Business. It has also recently sown its seeds to enter the specialist healthcare services sector.
- NBVL boasts of geographically diversified power assets in India and Zambia.
- In India, it operates 5 power plants with a total installed capacity of 433 MW. Its thermal power plants are strategically located in proximity to coal mines which gives it a competitive edge.
- Part of its capacity is used for captive consumption in the company’s ferro alloy operations, while the rest is sold to various power distribution companies.
- In Zambia, NBVL owns and operates country’s only integrated thermal power plant with a total installed capacity of 300MW. It supplies almost 10% of the country’s power requirement making it an indispensable asset for a power-deficit country which predominantly relies on hydropower.
- Given its strategic importance, it has a 20-Year Signed PPA with State Utility “ZESCO” backed by a Sovereign Guarantee, with tariffs paid in USD.
- NBVL is one of the leading manufacturers of Silico Manganese & Ferro Manganese (125,000 TPA) and Ferro Chrome (75,000 TPA) in India. Access to captive power offers it a significant competitive advantage.
- Silico Manganese is sold to clients both in India and abroad, while the Ferro chrome facility is presently dedicated to Tata Steel Ltd for conversion.
- The conversion business for Tata Steel offers steady revenue and cash flows with minimal raw material risk, thus, acting as a significant hedge against the Silico Manganese business which is vulnerable to metal prices but is usually more financially rewarding.
- In Zambia, NBVL operates coal mining operations with huge reserves of 193 MT. This division supplies thermal grade coal to industrial consumers, including marquee names such as Lafarge and Dagonte.
- The Company aims to significantly ramp up its production in the coming quarters.
About Dickenson World
Established in 1999, Dickenson World is a seasoned Capital Markets Communication & Investor Engagement specialist. With presence in London, New York, Mumbai, Delhi & Ahmedabad, Dickenson handles a variety of mandates of more than 95+ listed companies for their engagement with the financial marketplace and the financial media. For more information on Dickenson World, visit our website www.dickensonworld.com
For more information contact:
Nida Mukadam, Manager – Business Development, Dickenson World
Tel: +91 22 66276509