Financial Public Relations Consultant (Mumbai)
Dickenson is a pioneer in an integrated Financial Communications consulting, offering Investor Relations, Financial Public Relations and Corporate Reporting services to publicly traded as well as private companies. Financial Public Relations (FPR) is an important reputation management tool. An integral element of capital market communications, Strategic Financial PR goes beyond communicating financial performance. It helps companies connect with its multiple stakeholders, by articulating stories that resonate with them. Financial PR nurtures corporate reputation and as Financial PR consultants, we act as a catalyst for our clients to emerge as one of the most reputed companies among their peers.
As a career, it can be highly rewarding and satisfying, as one is in the centre of where the actions is – dealing with real stakeholders and decision makers – with an opportunity to create impact directly; and beyond mindless media chasing. In short, it’s a rare breed of people that truly understand the role and make it their mission in life.
This job is based out of Mumbai, and for your benefit, here is the Job description in a bit more detail:
- Minimum experience – 2-3 years in Corporate Communications function, Public Relations agencies or business journalism
- Post graduate in Mass Communications or MBA – Finance from a reputed B school preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English is mandatory
- Existing relationships with business media preferred
- Keen sense of “News Value” and the knowledge of how print, electronic and digital media work is necessary
- Basic knowledge of capital market (stock market) will be an added advantage
- Ability to manage Media Relations of clients across multiple sectors
- Ability to Research and analyse public companies and their peers
- Media tracking and daily news updates
- Prepare and update media database, monthly / quarterly reports, logs, etc
- MS Word, Excel and Power Point skills necessary
- This position involves interacting with clients at the CFO, CEO and promoter levels, requiring confidence and emotional maturity/finesse.
If this job profile interests you, and you think you have the right qualities to make a mark in this space, then we would like to hear from you.